Wednesday, February 08, 2006

The Winter Olympics: Torino 2006

8:00pm Torino time a dress rehearsal for the Opening Ceremony of the XX Olympic Winter Games. The preview of this long-awaited show, that sees the collaboration of more than 3,000 volunteers, and about 250 staff.

What Sports?
  • Alpine Skiing
  • Biathlon
  • Bobsleigh
  • Cross-country Skiing
  • Curling
  • Figure Skating
  • Freestyle Skiing
  • Ice Hockey
  • Luge
  • Nordic Combined
  • Short Track
  • Skeleton
  • Ski Jumping
  • Snowboard
  • Speed Skating
Bobsleigh will be one of my favourites this year. As when I did my Switzerland trip last year I went on the olympic bobsleigh track. So I can't wait to actually see them knowing that I have done it.

To view the official Torino Winter Olympics website click here.

Free Shipping on Nixon and Oakley watches at DogFunk.com!

Tags: , , , , , ,

0 comments:

 

About

Site Info

Text

SnowExtreme Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie