Tuesday, February 21, 2006

The time draws near

The time is getting closer and closer till I take my next snowboarding trip. With the winter olympics running I feel the urge even more.

This time I am going in a group of so far about 5 people including myself, 3 people haven't skied or boarded before so they are definately going to be having some lessons.

DogFunk.com Semi Annual Sale

So I can't wait to bring you more photos and reviews from the area. From what I can tell we will be staying in Queenstown so I'll be boarding Coronet Peak, The Remarkables and Cardrona.

If you remember these were the three that I did last year, so hopefully this year there will be more snow, which should open up some more runs etc....


I have a major problem with channel 7 hear in Perth. For about 3 - 4 month prior to Torino 2006 starting they advertised how they would be showing it etc... From the advertisements the impression I got was that they would be showing it almost a prime time.

So what happens, well their telecast of the games doesn't go to air until 9:30pm. Which I find just a little unfair.

On that note I'm going to do some more work!

Tags: , , , , ,

0 comments:

 

About

Site Info

Text

SnowExtreme Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie