Thursday, February 09, 2006

Volcom Tri Sector Jacket - Men's


It takes no stretch of the imagination to know that the Volcom Tri Sector Jacket rules. Stretch twill, functional pocketing, and undeniable Volcom steez team-up to let you stay in the snow longer. Everyone wants to play in the hills without giving up; the Tri Sector shelters you from harsh weather to keep you going when others yell retreat. Scientific development, utilizing the newest Volcom engineering, results in a jacket that comes equipped with an Anatomical Technical lining. This multi-pieced lining moves moisture and vents where needed. Some of the best riders in the world, the Volcom Snow team, choose the tri Sector because of its awesome Zip-Tech system. With Zip-Tech you can attach your Tri Sector jacket straight to your Volcom pants to create a personal snow-blocking fortress. While out on maneuvers you'll feel safer with your built-in Recco reflector, you're lost without it.

Bottom Line: Utilize the Tri Sector jacket to dominate the mountains.
I purchased this jacket and I couldn't be happier. It has every feature that I've ever wanted and more and I really like the design as well. I just ordered the matching Tri Sector pants and I can't wait to get them, which will no doubt be very soon since I ordered it from you guys. I can't believe how fast you shipped my order! - Justin from NorCal
Volcom Tri Sector Jacket - Men's

Volcom Tri Sector Jacket - Men's

It takes no stretch of the imagination to know that the Volcom Tri Sector Jacket rules. Stretch twill, functional pocketing, and undeniable Volcom steez team-up to let you stay in the snow longer.


Tags: , , , ,

0 comments:

 

About

Site Info

Text

SnowExtreme Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie