Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Snow Journal

I was searching the Internet when I came across this site. I don't know if any of you have seen this of signed up for it but it seems to host some good content for the USA. I haven't personnaly signed up to it yet but I will probably do that sometime in the next couple of hours.
Free ShippingSemi Annual Sale at DogFunk.com

Torino 2006
With only 4 days left the countries ranks are as follows:
  1. Germany
  2. Austria
  3. United States
  4. Russian Fed.
  5. Italy
  6. Canada
  7. Korea
  8. France
  9. Estonia
  10. Norway
  11. Switzerland
  12. Sweden
  13. Netherlands
  14. China
  15. Croatia
  16. Australia
  17. Finland
  18. Czech Republic
  19. Bulgaria
  20. Great Britain
  21. Slovakia
  22. Ukraine
  23. Latvia

I think it is safe to say that Australia doesn't have a chance of getting the highest medal count. They should however be very proud of what they have done.

Tags: , , , , ,

0 comments:

 

About

Site Info

Text

SnowExtreme Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie