Friday, February 10, 2006

Section Division Hooded Insulated Jacket - Women's


Cold weather won't be a factor when you're decked out in the Section Women's Division Hooded Jacket. Sector lined this snowboarding jacket with 120 grams of synthetic insulation to chase the cold away and leave you warm and dry. The built-in wrist gaskets feature thumbholes, and can be worn inside your gloves to keep your pulse points even warmer. The powder skirt tucks away inside the jacket to stay out of your way when you don't need it. Sector treated the Division Hooded Jacket with DuPont HT Teflon so that snow and water bead off no matter how hard it's coming down.

Bottom Line: This jacket makes the arctic feel like the tropics.
I ordered this jacket because I get cold very easily. I wanted something thick, warm, and waterproof for icy climates but appropriate for tepid environments. I just got the jacket, and I think it will live up to my expectations. I can wear it in 40-50F weather without shivering, and with a fleece underneath I’m sure it will provide plenty of warmth in freezing temperatures. Plus, it's cute! Since this site provides no sizing chart, I took a chance by ordering a medium (I usually go for a large because I have long arms). However, the jacket was actually bigger than I thought (but I'm going to keep it anyway). Here are measurements for size Medium of the actual jacket, not of body measurements for a person : - length of arm from collar to wrist: about 30in - top of jacket to bottom (front): 26in - length of bottom of jacket (just below hips): 47in - size of jacket around bust area : about 39in Additional comments about the jacket: there are three additional pockets that are not mentioned. One is above the pass pocket, another inside the coat, and the last is on the back. It is also machine washable at certain temperatures. - inamorata

Section Division Hooded Insulated Jacket - Women's

Section Division Hooded Insulated Jacket - Women's

Cold weather won't be a factor when you're decked out in the Section Women's Division Hooded Jacket. Sector lined this snowboarding jacket with 120 grams of synthetic insulation to chase the cold away and leave you warm and dry.


0 comments:

 

About

Site Info

Text

SnowExtreme Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie