Monday, February 13, 2006

Torino 2006 Begins

This reminds me of when I did this in Swtizerland!

Flying high in the freestyle.

As most of you would know the Winter Olympics started.

Yesterday we saw the Qualification runs for the Men's Halfpipe Final. Unfortunately no Australians have made it through to the final. Our three hopefuls Mitchell Allan, Andrew Burton & Ben Mates were unsuccessful. I personally haven't seen the runs yet, I think they are on TV tonight so I will be watching them with great interest.

The 6 riders that got through to the Final are split up from countries as follows: 3 USA, 2 Finland and 1 from Germany.

I will have more on Torino 2006 in upcoming posts. Until then have fun!

Free Shipping

Tags: , , , , , , ,

0 comments:

 

About

Site Info

Text

SnowExtreme Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie