Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Look what you helped build?

Since the start of this blog I never expected it to grow as much as it has. From what started out as just a hobby has now turned into something that people seem to actually like to read.

The daily visitors keep growing almost everyday. Along with the two fantastic results that i have achieved. Those results are the following:

Top 10 Sources for Snowsports

Sports Blog Top Sites

The last one being listed as number 63 on BlogTopSites I didn't even relise until today when I had a look. If you like the blog show your appreciation by getting on and rating it at the BlogTopSites website. Just click on the image above then find our blog a rate it.



I promise I will continue to bring you the latest news, products and information that I can lay my hands on. Along with the reviews of places I go.

If you have any reviews or thoughts on places you have been send them in to me and I'll post them here.

Tags: , , , , ,

0 comments:

 

About

Site Info

Text

SnowExtreme Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie