Friday, December 14, 2007

Not long now

I am posting this today because I don't know if I will post again until I actually get to Switzerland. I actually don't know if I am going to post at all when I get to Switzerland.

What I do know is that when I get back I will have so much information to post that you guys won't be able to read quick enough.

The plans for our trip so far are as follows. I will land in Zurich around 0630 in the morning where I will be proceeding to the SBB office to pick up my train tickets. From there we will go into Zurich to get "M's" snow gear (eg jacket, pants etc...). Probably around lunch time 1300 we will hope on the train to Davos.

Once in Davos we get on the bus to Weisen, then organise when "M" starts her ski lessons. My first day of snowboarding will proably be the following day so that is around the 19th, and let me tell you I can't wait. From what I read the snow is good the weather is good, all in all it is great.

The plans from there are more made on the day. We have a few trips planned but nothing set in stone as of yet.

Wish me luck and if I don't post before then I will be back on teh 15th of January 2008 with all the goss.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey man, just looking to hear how it went in Switzerland. I have never Skied Europe. I'm a Rocky Mnt guy. Vail mostly. Have you heard about cre8Buzz.com They are new social network/web community. I am in their Skiing Community, check me out. I am the first in Skiing would love some company. www.cre8buzz.com/skiing

 

About

Site Info

Text

SnowExtreme Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie