Thursday, January 17, 2008

Back in Perth

Ok so I got back on Monday, but I have had to spend a bit of time catching up with work and things like that.

I suppose the first thing to mention about my trip was it was great. Not only did we have great snow but we managed to check out the Oneil Evolution Snowboarding comp which was held at Jakobshorn while we were there. Those guys are mad with what they can do.

I hit the fun park at the top of Jakobshorn a few times. That was great, but I managed to blow the bass coils on my Sennheiser ear phones, which was a bit annoying. While I was there though I had my Birthday and "M" bought me a set of Skull Candy LowRider headphones which are great. SO the tunes were back on and I hit the mountain.

I suppose my main purchase was a set of Deluxe Bindings. These are so nice. I don't know how I managed to survive with my old ones. So my next purchase I think is going to be some new boots. I like the ones with no shoe laces.

This has been a quick run down. I'll have more in the coming days but just thought I would check in quickly.

0 comments:

 

About

Site Info

Text

SnowExtreme Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie