Monday, October 29, 2007

Snow Already

The Burton website is reporting heavy snow in the US and Europe already. Contacts of mine in Switzerland are saying that their has been some early snow as well.

This gets me thinking. What is the Snow comes to early. There is always a fear that Snow will arrive late this year is different.

This might mean that my trip which is less then two months away may consist of me searching out the snow, if everything doesn't go to plan.

I arrive a week before christmas and leave two weeks into the new year so you would expect that there would be some sort of decent snow around that time, but I have this bad feeling. Last time I hit the slopes which was in NZ I was told that it was a bad year. Most of the mountains I did had around 80cm which isn't that good by enough. The season after they had huge amounts of snow opeing up some of the other runs.

Does this mean the Snow God is punishing me? I hope not!! I could just be a spout of bad luck. You know what they say, Third Time Luck! Let's hope so.

I have been working on a new layout for Snow Extreme Blog. Since it is relatively popular I have put my design skills to work and am currently looking for advertisers that would like to have a 125px x 125px image in a prominent position on the new site. I had six of these to sell now I only have 5 so get in quick before all the space is gone.

On that note I will leave you to get on to your daily lives.

0 comments:

 

About

Site Info

Text

SnowExtreme Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie