Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The real count down begins

It is amazing today marks the 2 months and 1 day till I fly out to Switzerland for my end of your boarding trip. Can you belive that!!!!

I mean I will soon be sliding down the slopes in the Davos region which is were I was last time I went.

I am planning this trip around to get to a few other resorts if possible just for a bit of variety but in the Davos region there are quite a few mountains that I haven't done yet so if worst comes to worst I will just give them ago.

Myself and "M" (my fiance) who as never been on snow before are going for 1 month. Well actually just under a month so she will spend the first week getting skiing lessons from the ski school in the little village we stay in just outside of Davos called Weisen.

I am really just in shock. It seems so long ago when I booked this holiday and everything that has happened since then has been one wild ride.

IN THE END WHO CARES THOUGH!!!

The snow awaits me!! I will be pushing quite a few reviews and products which I hope you will all by. The aim well basically I want to by a video camera and I figre if I can fund it from this site well that is great. So everyone I know you need the gear or if you are a company looking for some great advertising opportunities then get in contact with me.

Till next time.

0 comments:

 

About

Site Info

Text

SnowExtreme Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie