Thursday, March 09, 2006

Spam??


For those of you who have logged on in the past two days I am truely sorry there has been know updates.

Reason number 1.
Monday was a public holiday so I wasn't in the office or not even close to a computer. Due to the industry I am in if I can get away from the computer for a day I take it.

Reasong number 2.
Blogger (Google) has some automatic systems which screen blogs listed. For some reason they thought that this blog was a Spam Blog. I just got the all clear today that I have been "whitelisted" which I assume is better then "blacklisted" so I am able to post again. Obviously you can't have people linking to you and you can't have too many links going out, or you get picked up by this crawling application.

There will be a topic related post later on today, just thought I would let everyone know.

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

0 comments:

 

About

Site Info

Text

SnowExtreme Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie