Thursday, March 02, 2006

One of a kind


Today, when I was thinking about what to post and just generally searching the Internet it dawned on me. I haven't really come across any other blog that is like mine.

Considering something like 80000 new blogs get made a day this is something remarkable. But wait I have just had a thought. Obviously I wasn't really thinking about it too much because as I am typing this I realise there must be more Snowsport related blogs. The category which we are under on the Top 10 Sources website is Snowsports.

So that is the end of that thought obviously.



As you all know my passion is Snowboarding. But what I would like to start to get from all the readers is thoughts of your own about any snowsport. Tell me so I can tell the world, your thoughts on resorts, equipment & anything else you think people would find interesting.

Anyway guys & girls i must be off.

Tags: , , , , ,

0 comments:

 

About

Site Info

Text

SnowExtreme Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie