Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Season Ends - Season Starts


Shaun White tested and approved
With the Northen hemisphere season finishing how was it? Are you following the snow down under? or are you just waiting till your season comes around again.

I personally hope to be able to get to NZ this season. There is of course one small issue that might hinder that decision. I am in love! With who you ask, well if you read my other blog iBlab you would already know but for those that don't here are a few posts that will enlighten you if that is what you feel like.
Simply Irresistible
Dinner is set
The day after
Basically any other post on iBlab will do.


So hopefully she is able to get time of work so we can get over there for a week. If not I'm sure I/we will take a quick trip over east for a weekend, just so I can get the urge off.


Tax Free


So what are your plans?

Tags: , , , , , ,

0 comments:

 

About

Site Info

Text

SnowExtreme Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie