Friday, February 15, 2008

Missing the Snow

It is about now. Just over 7 weeks since I got back from Swizerland that I start to wish I could just grab my board and head up the mountain. Unfortunately for me heading up the mountain is a lot harder then I seems, especially with me living in Perth, Australia.




That is my dilema!

It is around now that I start to think about a trip to NewZealand for their winter season. I know from my last trip there it was great. I don't want to hear about any of your late season boarding stories, so don't send them in.

As you can see there is a banner add in this post. For those that can just head out look at booking through these guys. I haven't really advertised them too much but today it seemed fitting to give them a shop.

Enjoy!

0 comments:

 

About

Site Info

Text

SnowExtreme Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie