Thursday, November 29, 2007

Two sites of interest

OK searching the net as I do I came across two great sites that might interest you! The first one I am going to talk about is Onboard Global Snowboarding which seems to be a social networking site for all of us crazy boarders out there. You can participate inthe forums post to your own blogs and basically do everything you do in social networking sites. Talk lots about whatever fancies you.

The second site is a little different, ThirtyTwo is a company. They sell gear they have a blog and a team. When I came across this site I was more interested in teh design but with some pokeing around it ended up as a site that I visit quite reguarly now.

So there are two sites I reacon you should check out.

Now Europe is boosting an early season so what does this mean for those of us that have booked our trips and hopeing that we aren't going to miss out. Well I believe that if you have booked for around the christmas time like I have you shouldn't have any problems. Quite frankly I think if anything the snow might even been better a little later on. That is what I am telling my self anyway.

Next years Chill and Destroy Tour will be held in Fellhorn, Germany. The new site isn't up yet but stay tuned cause thisis one you want to be in.

0 comments:

 

About

Site Info

Text

SnowExtreme Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie