Monday, November 05, 2007

Taste it


I can almost taste my end of year snowboarding trip to Wiesen. It is about 6 weeks away now and I can assure you that time is moving very slowly now.

Anyway the little villiage we are staying is just outside the majour tourism destination Davos. I memory serves me correctly it is about a 20 minute bus ride. Luckily my cousin own a holiday house in this village which we will be staying in.

Wiesen is also about a 10 minute bus ride to the nearest slope which will be our main destination due to is proximity.

We do have plans to do some traveling and maybe even get to some other mountains not in the area in which we are staying in.

Just thought I would give you a quick update about what we plan to do on our trip. There will be lots more to come don't you worry about that.

0 comments:

 

About

Site Info

Text

SnowExtreme Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie