Thursday, September 13, 2007

SSX Blur

For those that read my personal blog you would know that a few weeks ago I purchased a wii. Anyway in keeping with the theme I had to purchase SSX Blur the Snowboarding/Skiing game for wii.

At first I found the controls a little hard to get used to! I mean I was used to the old SEGA mega drive / Nintento and SNES. Let's get back on track. So there I was running through the tutorials which I suggest you all do.

Then once I got the hang of it I couldn't believe it. You actaully had a sense of carving it was as real as it could be with out actually doing it.

The idea of the game is to get points, be the fastest all of that. It took my awhile and I finally opened up all three mountains or peaks as the game refers to them. So know i am in boarding heaven. Well if you live in Perth where there is no snow it is the closest i can get for another 3 months.

I recommend it the game!

0 comments:

 

About

Site Info

Text

SnowExtreme Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie