Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Some great sites to checkout!

There are some many sites out there and with the popularity of blogs there are even more. It is because of this that we now see some great snowboardings sites started up by snowboarders. Not everyone is like me a web designer and a snowboarder. With that said I don't even you our own SnowFlake application to run this site. Why? well I spend all my time designing sites. At the moment along with my companies site I have a few other projects to get done in the next few weeks. So why waste time when I just want to talk about snowboarding?

Enough about that stuff. Some sites I like are:

iRide
Great blog type site about Zaskoda Soft. Interesting and worth a look. For those that use RSS the rss feed is right down the bottom of the page.

Snowgo
Another blog type site. This one has a lor of information on it so check it out.

Ski Blog
Yet another blog written by Justin Blackburn an IT guy. Worth a read if you like to hear peoples views on their riding experience.

Hitting Kickers
A site that has equipment reviews, resort guides and a whole heap of other stuff.

Afterbang
Personal blog of Gavin Hope who lives in the UK. This buy has a passion for snowboarding. I don't know if the photo is of him but hey it looks good.

So if you need something else to read other than this blog here are my suggestions.

0 comments:

 

About

Site Info

Text

SnowExtreme Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie