Friday, June 23, 2006

Tune your board

I was looking at the base of my board earlier today, and I can there are quite a few scratches and dents.

Which of course got me thinking. Next time I go boarding it might be time for some tuning and repair. Then it clicked, why don't I look at my own personal tuning kit so I can make adjustments without having to go to the shop.

So here is the product I have ordered. Of course you can buy all of this seperately but why when you can get it all in one pack and it seems to be cheaper to buy it that way.

DAKINE Quick Tune


DAKINE Quick Tune

DAKINE Quick Tune

The Quick Tune Kit from DAKINE has all the gear you need for a midday pit stop to get your boards back in top notch shape.




So get one of these, and send in your review. If you have one already let me know how it goes?

Tags: , , , , , , ,

1 comments:

Loosey on 8:35 AM said...

cool site heaps of helpful infomation

Like what your doing

thanks
lucy
http://www.womens-snowboards.com/snowboard-care.html

 

About

Site Info

Text

SnowExtreme Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie