Wednesday, June 14, 2006

This years NZ season

Who has been? Who is going?

It seems that this year I won't be making it to the snow. Most of you should know the reason if you read my other blog but for those that don't I am moving out of home with my girlfriend. So of course the funds which were going to be used for that will need to be used to setup my new office, and life style.

Although I'm not upset about it I am going to miss the snow this season I have grown to love it. So everyone let me know how it is.

By the way sorry for the lack of interesting posts, as you can imagine with the whole moving situation there has been lots to do. Not to mention that business has been so busy that I have had very little time. Since i have been staying at Mona's house most everynight with no internet connection I really haven't been able to post.

That will soon all change.

Tags: , , , , , , ,

0 comments:

 

About

Site Info

Text

SnowExtreme Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie