Tuesday, May 02, 2006

How was the season

A little birdy tells me that Switzerland had some more snow 2 days ago. What is happening with the worlds weather patterns. It is meant to be their Summer at the moment.

Hopefully this doesn't stuff up our season. (Those of us in the Southern Hemisphere).

Tax Free

I had hoped to get to NewZealand again this year, but I feel there is little or no chance of that happening. So what can a guy with an itch for the snow do?

Well what I have come up with is that I will go to the Eastern States for at least a few days sometime this season. Probably Falls Creek, I haven't really given it too much thought at the moment.

DogFunk - Snowboard Shop
You see what is stopping me from going to NewZealand is the fact that i'm moving in with my girl friend. (Those of you who read my personal blog, iBlab, would already know that) So now that I have that as my new love, she can't get holidays to go the NewZealand. I am hopeing she will be able to get at least 3-4 days off and we can hit some slopes somewhere.

So at the moment I will just have to be content with going ice-skating.

So I sign off a snow missing boarder!

Tags: , , , , , ,

0 comments:

 

About

Site Info

Text

SnowExtreme Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie