Thursday, April 02, 2009

ClubPond a new social network


For those of you who don't know who I am, well I own a web design located in Perth, Western Australia company called Able Net Design.

Anyway for about 2 years if not more I have been playing with the idea of building a social network. Not just a facebook or myspace clone but one that has a focus on community clubs and groups.

Not a week goes by were we at Able Net Design, don't get a phone call from a community sporting club looking to have their own page. Although it would be great to help them out, financially we just can't hence ClubPond.

While I was building it, I worked out it wasn't that hard to implement some features for members who sign up to use on a personal basis. That is why I am blogging in now. If you are a member of a club that is great let them know.

Some screenshots:






Although it is new, it has already had some recognition to from a few websites and the membership grows on a daily basis.

I am asking all SnowExtreme fans to signup and support me. I would really appreciate it.

As some ClubPond members have stated "see you by the pond!"

1 comments:

seneaus on 3:14 PM said...

joya shoes 566i6gfcci583 afslappet,STØVLER,STÖVLAR,csizma,botas,gewoontjes,camminando,mode baskets,gehen,stiefel joya shoes 307k0strkn193

 

About

Site Info

Text

SnowExtreme Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie