Monday, July 10, 2006

New Zealand 2006?

I am thinking about going to New Zealand again in the next month for some boarding.

As most of you would know I went last year and stayed in Queenstown. I loved every bit of it so that is why I'm looking at making the trip again.

I have also looked at Mt Hutt. But what i'm not sure about is the off slope life. I mean what is there to do at night once you have finished boarding?? In Queenstown there was heaps of stuff, so I really don't want to be stuck in the hotel room.

So unless anyone can say otherwise Queenstown it is. Hopefully there will be more snow then there as last year. Im not complaining but some of the tracks were abit skint.

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

0 comments:

 

About

Site Info

Text

SnowExtreme Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie