Friday, January 20, 2006

New Sponsor


In case you haven't seen the banners/advertisements we now have a new sponsor. Since I constantly strive to provide better content etc... I thought as a bonus I would take DogFunk on. Now I can advertise a product and you can purchase it straight of here. What more could you want?

So support the site that supports you, and get onto DogFunk view our site.

DogFunk - Snowboard Shop

So what do I have planned for the future for Snow Extreme. I want to write more product reviews, but that means actually getting more products, so I will be looking into that. If any of you can help in that sense let me know. I of course want to try new resorts and bring my thoughts/experiences too you directly from there if possible.

Since I started this site, as really just a passion of mine I noticed the traffic slowly increase. Before I knew it there is a steady growth in traffic from day to day.

So hopefully it will continue to grow, the best way to make it grow is to support the site.

I will post a product review later on today.

I'm gone

0 comments:

 

About

Site Info

Text

SnowExtreme Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie